Imam Ali SA Shahaadat Bayaan by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS Dubai 1405H
Shahaadat bayaan of Amirul Mumineen Maulana Ali SA in Dubai Saify Masjid on 8th Muharram 1405H. The bayaan is the last 43 minutes of the waaz. This is the Ashara safar during which Syedna Qutbuddin TUS was sent by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA to repay the loan taken to build the Dubai Masjid. The loan – close to 3 million Dirhams at the time – was repaid ahead of the due date.
Audio Excerpt of the 52nd Dai Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA First Misaaq Bayaan in Saifee Masjid, Mumbai on 17 Shabaan, 1385H (10 December 1965)
An audio excerpt of the 52nd Dai Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA First Misaaq Bayaan in Saifee Masjid, Mumbai on 17 Shabaan, 1385H (10 December 1965) has been presented on FatemiDawat.com. This three minute audio excerpt from Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA bayaan on 17 Shabaan 1385H (December 1965) appears to have been edited before it has been entered into evidence by Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb Saifuddin. The photo slideshow has been created by FatemiDawat.com. Presented below is a translated transcript of the bayaan excerpt.
May Allah Ta’ala give Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA Mansoos and 53rd Da’i al-Mutlaq, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS longest life – Aameen. The following is the translation of the transcript of the bayaan.
“It is also the tradition – how many rutbahs are there in Dawat in the time of the seclusion [of the Imam] – the [acceptance] of that condition is always taken in the Oath.
3 rutbahs, the Dai al-Mutlaq and under his hands (i.e. under his authority) the Mazoon and the Mukasir – [acceptance of] this condition is taken in every oath. The Dai al-Mutlaq, he has itlaaq (absolute authority), under his hands (i.e. under his authority) are the Mazoon and Mukasir. So the Servant of the Progeny of Muhammad (i.e. the 52nd Dai), I am mu’ayyad, the Imam’s ta’yeed (inspiration and aid) is [flowing] towards me, [the Imam’s] blessings are flowing.
So, in the rutbah of Mazoon – with the divine inspiration of Allah and the divine inspiration of his waliyy (i.e. the Imam) – [I appoint my] radiant and noble brother, and [my] al-waladul ahabb (most beloved son), the one with manifest virtue (or excellence), the one with sound advice (or opinion or judgment), and one who is sincere in his obedience for the Dai of his age. The radiant and noble brother, who is [my] al-waladul ahabb (most beloved son), the one with manifest virtue (or excellence), the one with sound advice (or judgment or opinion), the one who practices sincerity in the obedience of the Dai of his age, the one whom ‘he’ loved very much, [‘he’] who? Maulana Taher Saifuddin loved this son very much, so the name of this son, the name that was the most beloved to him that name he [Maulana Taher Saifuddin] gave him, he name him Khuzaima, and gave him the laqab (title) Qutbuddin. [DISTURBANCE and break in Audio)
So the Servant of the Progeny of Muhammad, advise [my] al-waladul ahabb (most beloved son) Khuzaima Qutbuddin: you must continue to serve the Dawat with sincerity, just as Maulana Taher Saifuddin has taught you, in that manner until the end of your life continue to serve.
Similarly, I also advise all the hudood and all the mumineen, that they should continue to serve the Dawat with sincerity.
Now in the rutbah of Mukasir, in the rutbah of Mukasir Maulana Taher Saifuddin appointed [my] august uncle, the one who has attained virtues (or excellence), the one sincere in his walayat (belief in) the of his pure masters, the pride of all Mukasirs, Saleh bhaisaheb Safiuddin. In that same manner [I] the Servant of the Progeny of Muhammad maintain his appointment.
Similarly, all the hudood of Dawat Maulana Taher Saifuddin had appointed [I] the Servant of the Progeny of Muhammad by the divine inspiration of Allah and the divine inspiration of his waliyy (i.e. the Imam) maintain.”
1. Syedna Qutbuddin Mab’as Day: Aqa Moula TUS Wa’az Mubarak, 27 Rajab 1435H
To read highlights from the wa’az click here: http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/publications/sijill_articles/#mabas
1. Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed Urus Day: Aqa Moula TUS Wa’az Mubarak, 27 Jamadil Ukhra 1435H
In the bayaan Syedna TUS highlighted the parallel between the shahaadat of Imam Husain in Karbala and the shahaadat of his Dai Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA in Ahmedabad. Just as we remember Imam Husain SA in Aashura, so we remember Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA and pray his shahaadat on his Urus. Syedna TUS also did zikar of the hudood fozolaa’ in the time of Syedna Da’ud bin Qutubshah who withstood all oppression and even torture for the khidmat of Da’wat. The khidmat of these hudood contains ‘ibrat
Taking the wasila of Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA, his successor the 53rd Dai prayed for Mumineen: “yeh Maula na wasila si Khuda hamari tamari mushkilo ne aasaan karjo, Khuda Ta’ala aa Dawat ul-haq ni hifaazat karjo, “wa man qotila mazluman faqad ja’alna le-waliyyehi sultana”… Khuda Ta’ala mumineen ne aabaad raakhe… Imam-uz-zaman na wasilaa si, Imam-uz-zaman ni dawat ma, Khuda Ta’ala, Imam-uz-zaman na Dai ehna ghulaam, Khuzaima Qutbuddin ne aa khidmat karwa ma nasre aziz ane fathe mubeen ataa karjo, “nasrun minal-llahe wa Fathun qareeb, wa bashsheril mumineen”.
2. Syedna Qutbuddin Maulatana Fatema Shahadat Bayaan, Indore, 1411H
Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin Aqa (TUS) has graciously given raza for his bayaan mubarak recording to be played on this mubarak occasion of the Shahadat of Moulatuna Fatema (SA).
Mumineen muminaat and children listening to the bayaan mubarak should observe the following adab (etiquette):
1. Gather your family members on the auspicious day and listen to the bayaan together, as we do in majlis.
2. Our deeni libas (clothes) should be worn when sitting down to listen to the bayaan.
3. Everyone should sit on the floor (not, for example, on a sofa/chair or a bed), unless required to do so for health reasons.
4. No one should rest their back (just as we do not do so in waaz in masjid), except due to health reasons.
5. Everyone in the room should be focused on listening to the bayaan. There should not be any disturbances. Mobile phones and other distractions should be kept aside. People should not talk to each other during bayaan. There should be no eating and drinking.
6. The bayaan should not be paused in-between to attend to other matters unless it is absolutely necessary to do so, such as in an emergency. Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) once said that listening to bayaan is no lesser than being in namaaz, and that if one leaves the bayaan in-between, it is as if they have broken their namaz.
7. The bayaan should only be listened to by mumineen, and not by anyone outside of the Dawoodi Bohra Community.
3. Bayaan in First Misaq Majlis by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS 4th Rabiul Akhar 1435H
4. Syedna Qutbuddin Bayaan 25 Rabiul Awwal: Message of Doa and Himmat, Announcement of First Misaaq
5. Syedna Qutbuddin Sadaqalla 17 Rabiul Awwal: Khatmul Quran majlis
6. Bayan delivered by Syedna Qutbuddin TUS on 17th Rabiul Awwal 1435H
An official video statement was issued by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS, the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq, following the wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. The statement was delivered during the early hours of 17 Rabi al-awwal 1435H, in Thane, Mumbai. This is an edited selection of the bayan.
Download the transcript in Dawat ni Zaban of the above video (Bayan delivered by Syedna Qutbuddin TUS on 17th Rabiul Awwal 1435H).